Badge baking 1.1

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:02:36 +0000
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Heya all,
Looking for a local solution to bake 1.1 badges here in oz, loaded onto a
local VPS provided for that purpose.
So, I've been looking for a repo...
Considerations include; "Choice of law", "open standards work" which in
turn I'm trying to demonstrate (practice what we preach) for potential
Aussie customers, via building a POC.
Education is of course amongst the area of interested parties, which
in-turn also relates to the onbording related work I'm involved in,
supporting the work more broadly, yet not solely.
Always happy to collaborate.
Any ideas?
Please get in touch.
Tim.