Re: Badge baking 1.1

From: Eric Korb <eric.korb@accreditrust.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:40:05 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
OBI has open framework and docs on how to consume a baked badge.
http://bakery.openbadges.org/

*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com <https://www.accreditrust.com>
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb @erickorb @accreditrust

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com