Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2015-12-01

From: Tony Arcieri <bascule@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:53:41 -0800
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> Do you have availability next week to dive into this in depth with us on
> the phone? If not then, what about the beginning of next year (after the
> holiday break)?

Hi Manu,

I'm probably maxing out the time I have available for this sort of stuff
with my existing participation in the Web Payments IG, which is what
brought this to my attention in the first place.

I wish you the best of luck on it, but it's probably not something I have
time to participate in.

--
Tony Arcieri