Re: Groningen Declaration

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:15:44 -0400
To: Sunny Lee <sunny@badgealliance.org>
CC: public-credentials@w3.org
On 10/10/2014 12:20 PM, Sunny Lee wrote:
> I reached out to keynote speaker Herman de Leeuw after his talk and
> it sounds like those around the table for the Groningen Declaration
> are more policy oriented rather tech so it seems appropriate based
> on your brief description to put them in touch. I'm happy to reach
> out to Herman and make the suggestion. Shall I cc- you or anyone
> else from this list?

cc me for now, please. If something comes of the discussion, we can put
Herman in touch w/ the appropriate folks at IGF (if it's a pure policy
play). We should also try to find out if there is a more tech-focused
person involved in the Groningen Declaration and try to get them more
involved w/ the Badge Alliance and Credentials CG work.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/