Re: Groningen Declaration

Hi folks,

I reached out to keynote speaker Herman de Leeuw after his talk and it
sounds like those around the table for the Groningen Declaration are more
policy oriented rather tech so it seems appropriate based on your brief
description to put them in touch. I'm happy to reach out to Herman and make
the suggestion. Shall I cc- you or anyone else from this list?

Sunny