Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, November 11th 2014

From: Nate Otto <nate@ottonomy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:57:42 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Manu, all:

Really sorry to say I'll be on a plane during tomorrow's call. I think
Manu's message (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2014Nov/0007.html )
overviewing the JOSE and JSON-LD-based signature mechanisms did a good
rundown of the pros and cons of each approach.

I like the sound of Open Badges working cleanly with identity credentials,
and I am interested in implementing the JSON-LD signature mechanism in
future versions of the Open Badges standard, even if I hope to never have
to touch the actual normalization and signature algorithm directly. ;)

*Nate Otto, Developer*
concentricsky.com