Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, November 11th 2014

On 11/17/2014 03:46 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi (Manu, I'm not sure my message will go to the list, so...)

> As we discussed on the call last week, this week will attempt to align
> the last major piece of technology between the BA and Credentials CG
> specs wrt. digital signatures. We may also get a presentation on the
> Groningen Declaration by Victoriano and talk about aligning the topic of
> endorsements between BA and Credentials CG.

I've recycled a basic "marketing" presentation about our aims and ideas,
but it might be too basic, maybe not. I've uploaded it to
https://v.uma.es/groningen-w3-cg.pdf

--
Victoriano Giralt                             Central ICT Services
Systems Manager                               University of Malaga