RE: Some templates started [Was: Missing op agreement warning]

From: Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:44:15 +0000
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com>, "public-council@w3.org" <public-council@w3.org>
> From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
[snip]
> A process agreement is neither a necessary nor sufficient condition for success.   It's just a good idea for a lot of reasons.

[Milan] Agreed, but that's not the subject of this thread.  We are trying to come to resolution on the text which alerts potential participants to the potential dangers joining a CG that has no process.  Our proposals must strike a balance between:
  * The potential severity of the danger.
  * The likelihood of the danger (agreed chair selection mitigates this danger).
  * The likelihood a potential participant would be aware of these dangers without our warning.
  * The impact to the CG which has been tagged with the warning (this impact is mitigated by the ease of the solution).

Any  other considerations?