Re: XML Error Recovery Community Group Launched

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:44:26 +0100
To: public-council@w3.org
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>, Mohamed ZERGAOUI <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>, John Snelson <John.Snelson@marklogic.com>, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
On 12 February 2012 16:40,  <public-council@w3.org> wrote:
> With your support, W3C has launched the XML Error Recovery Community Group and invites
> you to join the group.
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/xml-er/join

Is something wrong in the group creation workflow? The page
http://www.w3.org/community/xml-er/ doesn't exist yet, despite the
announcement. Makes it hard to send the link to interested parties.

cheers,

Dan

ps. imho XML has tolerated errors in documents for too long; I welcome
this initiative towards setting things back on track...
pps. erm, seriously this sounds like a very timely group, glad to see it formed