Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

On 06/28/2011 06:22 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Feel free to send your messages to this list and we'll attend to them
> as quickly as possible.

On this page: http://www.w3.org/community/about/
the "annual fee" link is a 404.

On this page: http://www.w3.org/community/account/requestaccount.html
several people have wondered why they need to specify which company
they're a part of and just kept it at None. Then they go to "Join" a
community group and see that the agreement text specifies that they're
an individual, which makes them have to bounce back to their account to
change their affiliation. We should probably have some text on the
"Create Account" page that says something to this effect:

"If your participation in the Community Groups is associated with your
employment, please enter your Employment Affiliation below. If your
organization isn't listed, please add a new one. This is important in
order to correctly track [LINK to IPR] issues."

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/