Community Group Telecon: 12:00 AM ET *this* Wednesday

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:17:07 -0400
To: public-council@w3.org, Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com>, Julien Genestoux <julien.genestoux@gmail.com>
Everyone,

   Looking at the Doodle poll [1], we'll be having our first community
group meeting at 12:00 AM ET. We'll show you the mock-ups of our current
new site deployment and provide a quick guided tour, as well as be
answer questions.

   Meet in IRC at #community at irc.w3.org:6665. Telecon information for
using the W3C Zakim Telecon bridge will be sent out first thing in the
morning tomorrow. Apologies, people filled out the poll at the last
minute, so we have to scramble a bit :)

              cheers,
                   harry

[1] http://doodle.com/3vqd3z2xa5r5uvwz