Re-scheduling Community Council Telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:50:10 -0400
To: ij@org
CC: kristian.sons@dfki.de, mdirector@iptc.org, al@bocoup.com, Emmanuelle.Bermes@bnf.fr, tbaker@tbaker.de, aisaac@few.vu.nl, john@westciv.com, kay.kadner@sap.com, ben@iconologic.com, evan@status.net, shepazu@w3.org, public-council@w3.org
Everyone,

   Apologies - it has been brought to my attention that the telecon on
the 13th (i.e. tomorrow, Monday) conflicts with a holiday in Europe.
However, as we are getting closer to launch - with a current launch at
end of June -  and need rather urgently to discuss the new Community
Group process and how we can make the most out of it. Therefore, please
fill out this quick Doodle poll to reschedule the Community Council
telecon for later in the week:<http://www.doodle.com/3vqd3z2xa5r5uvwz>

http://www.doodle.com/3vqd3z2xa5r5uvwz

    cheers,
       harry