Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Web and Mobile Interest Group (until 2013-06-16)

Hi,

Le vendredi 17 mai 2013 à 22:07 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> The formal chartering process for the Web & Mobile Interest Group has
> now started: W3C Advisory Committee Representatives are now invited to
> send their comments on the charter.
>
> So, if you're supportive of this proposed charter and are employee of a
> W3C Member, please make sure your AC Rep shows support for the group!

A reminder of the ongoing Advisory Committee review of the proposed Web
& Mobile Interest Group — please make sure your AC Rep indicates support
for the group (if you’re supportive of its creation obviously :)

The AC Review is to end on June 16, and the W3C Director is expected to
give a formal decision based on that review in the 3 weeks that follow —
so hopefully the group could be created around the end of this month.

There has been off-line discussions about the opportunity to organize a
F2F of the would-be Interest Group soon after its creation, and/or
during the Technical Plenary week of meetings in Shenzhen (China) Nov
11-15; I would very much welcome feedback on these ideas.

Regards,

Dom