Re: New draft of Coremob-2012 published, plus what's next

Fixed in https://github.com/coremob/coremob-2012/commit/1a97d316.

Fixed in https://github.com/coremob/coremob-2012/commit/649b6428.

>* I think Req 12 is addressed by the "view-mode" media feature with
>value "fullscreen"
>http://www.w3.org/TR/view-mode/#the--view-mode--media-feature (but I may
>be missing a subtlety)

Afaik, view-mode only let's you react to the browser being in
fullscreen/chromeless mode. It doesn't let you set/request that mode.

--tobie