[ACTION-59]: Add x-origin communication to testharness.js

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20:29:51 +0000
To: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi,

Just a quick node that I talked to Robin and James Graham (author and
maintainer of testharness.js) about adding support for cross-origin
communication to testharness.js.

This was received positively and I just made a pull request[1] on James'
repository.

Pending approval (and possible change requests) this should enable us to
move forward with our chosen option for the test runner.

Note that these changes uncovered a WebKit issue which causes security
messages to be printed to the console when an attempt is made to reach
properties of x-origin windows, which the original result transport does.
I'm investigating this at the moment.[2]

Best,

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/jgraham/testharness.js/pull/3