Re: Charter [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 00:49:57 +0000
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
CC: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Great to see so much passion, but at this point, this thread has pretty
much gone off track, and I suggest we close it.

That said, there's a number of legitimate questions about the charter that
I'd like to address.

I'll compile them and will answer them in a new, separate thread,
hopefully by Friday. (I'm still at MWC, traveling back home tomorrow
evening, so please bear with me.)

Thanks for your understanding,

--tobie