From: Jo Rabin [mailto:jo@linguafranca.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:16 AM
To: Tobie Langel
Cc: Core Mobile
Subject: Re: Are Level 0 features included in Level 1 Spec?

On 18 Jul 2012, at 14:15, Tobie Langel wrote:

Hi Sun,

On 7/10/12 5:16 PM, "Sun, Dan" <Dan.Sun@VerizonWireless.com<mailto:Dan.Sun@VerizonWireless.com>> wrote:

Hi Tobie/Robin/Jo/All,

Level 0 was touched a little bit in the first F2F but no clear direction.

Think there's a clear direction. L0 is shelved. Unshelving it will require
providing a new spec editor for it and getting group consensus to do so.
So far, no editor has volunteered.

I think the F2F meeting determined that there is still interest in level 0 - at least that is the way I have written the meeting summary and the way that my response to my ACTION-2 [1]  reads. I completely hear your point that without an editor stepping forward it will be difficult to progress.

I'm sorry that these have not appeared sooner - they are coming to this list very shortly.

Thanks
Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/track/actions/2