Re: Are Level 0 features included in Level 1 Spec?

Thanks Bryan

That is a very helpful offer. The group needs to decide what the point of such a specification might be and what relationship it might have with a testing component. I know that there is some trepidation in the group about returning to a "meta" level of unactionable discussion on this topic. So it's clear to me that the original purpose won't wash and that if there is to be such a document then it needs to have a restated purpose. It might benefit from a name change to make that clear. I think that we would need to be focused and time bounded in the extreme in producing any such document. I'll say more on this in my responses to my ACTION-2 and ACTION-4.

I have a planned chairs call today with Robin, we'll discuss taking on AT&T's kind offer.

Meanwhile my apologies for there being no meeting summary as yet - I'm finding that summarising the 2 day meeting is taking more than 2 days. "I would have written less if I had had more time" comes to mind.

Thanks
Jo