public-coremob [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:20:50 +0000
To: public-coremob@w3.org
I just checked the mail list audit system [1] (Member-only) for public-coremob
subscribers and it only has about ten addresses and thus is missing many CG
members (over 30 ATM). My expectation is that a person should be automatically
added to public-coremob when they are registered for the CG but that doesn't
appear to be happening. Is [...]

This post sent on Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group

'public-coremob'

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/2012/02/27/public-coremob/

Learn more about the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob