Welcome to the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:25:11 +0000
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi everyone, and welcome! Now that we have access to the Community Group tools,
Robin Berjon, the group's co-chair, and myself will be populating it with our
charter, process document, etc. Please bear with us while we set everything up.
Thank you for your understanding, --tobie

This post sent on Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group

'Welcome to the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group'

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/2012/02/27/welcome-to-the-core-mobile-web-platform-community-group/

Learn more about the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob