Re: App type research

From: Laurent Perez <l.laurent.p@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:10:38 +0200
To: Matt Kelly <mk@fb.com>
Cc: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
>> I've seen iOS devices sending these, and Android devices missing a few.
> Do you see random results, or are they consistent?

They were consistent. I believe iOS5 should be green, the best offline
app I've seen so far - http://apps.ft.com/ftwebapp/ - is iOS-only.

>> Also, are you interested in Blackberry tests ?
> Yes, absolutely.  Are you interested in adding them?  If so, I'll give you write access.

In fact, I'm not sure I have enough time to test everything. Are there
test pages available ? There are lots of features.

laurent

--
http://laurentperez.fr
J2EE tips and best practices