Re: Ringmark is now open source

On 4/13/12 7:32 PM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

>I think the concern was over Core level 0-n tests containing -webkit
>specific things (i.e., only Webkit can pass). If this is not the case,
>then it's all good.

Core level 0 tests is currently an empty directory on the test
repository[1] located on GitHub.

Facebook developed a set of tests, open-sourced them and donated them to
the W3C. Each test is available as a pull requests[2].

Over the next couple of weeks, these tests will be reviewed (Robin Berjon
volunteered, but other, non-Facebook employees are welcomed to help), and
if they meet the requirements (that is, if they correctly test something
that's in a relevant spec level) then they will be integrated.

When this process is finished, Facebook plans to switch Ringmark to pull
the tests directly from the coremob github account.

Of course, the content of tests on the coremob github account will change
over time to reflect modifications in the specs.

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/coremob/coremob-tests
[2]: https://github.com/coremob/coremob-tests/pulls