Re: I considered presenting

Just FYI:

I'm taking Human-Computer Interaction, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Web
Intelligence and Big Data, Gamification on Coursera. I can see the
application of HCIL and Gamification for the project, but I am unsure about
the other two. Web Intelligence and Big Data started on Sunday, March 24th
so join now if you're interested.
The others will start in a few days.

-Brent

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com