Re: I considered presenting

> Personally I focus on options not depending on use of monetary currencies
and your question seams to exclude them ;)

I seem to think that there will be some people who will want to be insanely
rich, so any models that do not allow it could be problematic. At the same
time, people should be free to do things. Unfortunately, these two things
can be at odds.

I believe regardless of whether money is used or not, data will need to be
handled in an orderly fashion.

Melvin, Ripple sounds promising. I thought the climate was right for it,
but even I am surprised.