Re: G97: Only "immediately following the expanded form"?

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM, <noreply@w3.org> wrote:

> Name: Makoto Ueki
> Email: makoto.ueki@gmail.com
> Affiliation: Infoaxia, Inc.
> Document: TD
> Item Number: G97
> Part of Item: Tests
> Comment Type: general comment
> Summary of Issue: G97: Only "immediately following the expanded form"?
> Is "WAI(Web Accessibility Initiative)" NOT acceptable to meet SC 3.1.4?
> This also can be used "to make the expanded form of an abbreviation
> available by associating the expanded form with its abbreviation". In
> Japanese, this is usually used to provide its expanded form.
>
> Proposed Change:
> If acceptable, please add the description to G97. If not acceptable, JIS
> might need to have different criterion from WCAG 2.

==

Yes - that would be acceptable.

We will add your example to the examples, and change the technique title and
test procedure.

We think this technique would benefit from further rework based on the
issues you raised. We invite you to submit a proposed edited technique.