Re: Broken link in resources

Hello Loretta and all,
Thank you for your response.
I just had a look at the Understanding WCAG 2.0 document and could not
find the corrected link.
Does this correction have been done for a future version of
Understanding WCAG 2.0  that is not visible for the public?
Can we corect this link in our French CAT of Understanding WCAG 2.0 and
which correct url is it?
Do you have somewhere an errata page of Understanding WCAG 2.0 or a bug
list I could refer to in our errata page of WCAG 2.0 and Understanding
WCAG 2.0?
Thank you for the information
Regards

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org