Re: 2.4.4 (Link Purpose, In Context)

Dear W. Reagan,

Please refer to the message we sent you earlier this week [1] regarding messages
to the public comments list.

The public comments list should not be used to ask questions about particular
websites or implementation issues. We just don't have the ability to respond to
these questions.  Questions about how to apply WCAG, or how to apply it to a
particular page or site should be sent
     a) to one of the many consultants working in the area,
     b) to the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list (w3c-wai-ig@w3.org ),
or c) to one of the many other mailing lists and forums that focus on Web
accessibility.

Thank you,

-Ben

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2009Aug/0007.html