Re: comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Draft of April 2006 - response to WG

On 6/6/07, Andrew Arch <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org> wrote:

> Comment 15 – your response was missing from the email, please resend

Andrew,

Our apologies for having omitted this response from the original email.

Loretta

----------------------------

Comment 15:

Source: http://www.w3.org/mid/003001c69588$f46e5480$011610ac@yourdh7axfhyur
(Issue ID: LC-1275)

Comment: I disagree with allowing 50% conformance as sufficient for a
AAA pass - we should take the same approach as WCAG 1.0 and require
all checkpoints to be passed unless they are 'not applicable'. This
approach still works with the concept that not all level 3 SC will
apply to all web content.

Proposed Change:

change from 50% to "100% unless not applicable"

Response from Working Group:

We have changed the definition of Level AAA conformance so that all
Level AAA success criteria that apply to the content types used must be
satisfied.
**