Re: Comment LC-1143

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:14:35 -0700
To: "Gian Sampson-Wild" <gian@tkh.com.au>
Cc: public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org

Our apologies. We sent the wrong response, which is why it may not
have seemed very appropriate. The correct response to this issue was:

While context sensitive help is useful and sometimes necessary for
people with disabilities, the type and level of detail for context
sensitive help varies greatly depending upon the type and functions of
the site. Requirements must be applicable to all Web sites in order to
qualify as Level A or Level AA in WCAG 2.0.

Loretta