Comment LC-1143

From: Gian Sampson-Wild <gian@tkh.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:13:37 +1000
To: "'Loretta Guarino Reid'" <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Cc: <public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org>

Comment 114:

Source: http://www.w3.org/mid/001f01c695f9$31b504e0$9288b23a@tkhcomputer
(Issue ID: LC-1143)

2.5.4: This should be a Level 1 SC. Providing assistance when filling out
information is very important to people with disabilities

Proposed Change:

Move 2.5.4 to Level 1

----------------------------
Response from Working Group:

Because assistive technology may not be able to preserve shape, size, visual
location, or orientation of components when it transforms content to an
alternate presentation, this success criterion has been moved to level A.
Response from GSW:
Can you please remind me what 2.5.4 was? I can't find it in the latest
guidelines and I am not sure that the response is appropriate without
looking at the SC.