Re: WCAG 2.2 acceptance criteria

I had assumed 'manual' meant "without any extra tools" so they were
obviously optional. Now, I sense see some tools could be used manually
rather than automated (eg progmatically) and requiring they be created
is a concern. Alternatively existing tools could be repurposed and used
for the testing in which chase nothing new be developed other than a
script to be manually followed.

Some rewording would clarify.

Steve