Re: Meeting minutes for: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 20th December , 2018

Hi Lisa,

I separated the Proposed new semantics and Personalization into a
separate table as we talked in coga meeting, please review it then I
will pull request to master branch. if there is anything unreasonable,
please let me know. Thank you. Below is the link:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/coga/separate-talbes/gap-analysis/index.html

Best,

Roy

在 2018/12/21 上午12:10, Delisi, Jennie (MNIT) 写道: