Reminders: No COGA Meeting this Week and Action Items

Hello,

As a reminder, we agreed several weeks ago to cancel the August 29th COGA
meeting so there is no meeting this week.   I did send everyone out an
action last week which I have included again below.  If you have some time
this week, please take a look at it or any of your actions on the COGA
planning page <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/PlanningPage>
.

Have a great week.

Regards,