COGA Action Requested: Typeface Suggestions

Hello,

We had a brief discussion about the Typeface Accessibility Guidelines Lisa
sent out at today's meeting and assigned the group an action:  Please take
a look at these draft guidelines and let us know how you think we can best
incorporate them into our work.

Some possibilities discussed today were:

   1. Incorporating them into the COGA design patterns
   2. Working with APA to address these through CSS
   3. Suggesting some of the more testable ones as 2.2 SC
   4. Suggesting these as possibilities for Silver

Please respond to the group over the next week or two and let us know your
thoughts on these options and any additional suggestions you have.

Thank you!

Rachael

Preview attachment WCAG Advisory on Typeface Accessibility V 0.7.docx
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=9674e5df17&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1642388726899254809&th=16caefd869efa619&view=att&disp=safe>
WCAG Advisory on Typeface Accessibility V 0.7.docx
58 KB

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD
Director, Accessible Community