layout for the design requirments

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 21:40:51 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks I made a mockup  for the layout for the design requirements document (note it is just a mockup and the "less " and "more " links do  not work) See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vajEx9BCv02snDwP7XRcUrB3mbJlz_4qkeBEto3Unqs/edit?usp=sharing the first page shows the view with everything closed. The second page shows what it would look like with one section open. The third page is the same as the second page but the open design requirement is in a call out box floating right. It is not a great mock up but I hope it will make some sense when we talk it over . All the best Lisa Seeman LinkedIn, Twitter