editors note

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 19:28:58 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks I am starting to copy the proposals from wcag over to our design requirments document (that have not yet been done). For the next working draft we will add an editors note on the incompleted design requirements to say it needs more work.  Let me know if there is a problem with the following wording ok: Editor's note: This design requirement needs more work. This may include: Making it easier to understand Fitting it to our template Adding more information All the best Lisa Seeman LinkedIn, Twitter