Re: Gap analysis tables - experiment

Sorry, that was a bit garbled due to my confusing the next table.

+1 to the DT layout. It looks great on my mobile. Very nice work and I
assume easier screen reader access too?

I also get h scrolling with just whitespace. That's almost certainly due to
the large tables further down the page.

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors