Re: Gap analysis tables - experiment

Late apologies for yesterday's meeting.

I tried the layout on my mobile only but it's certainly very clean and
usable. horiz scrolling is unusual on mobile layouts but avoiding it would
probably be much too messy, not to mention a lot of work.

The only annoyance is nothing to do with DTs, it's the vertical orange "W3C
working draft" stuck on the top left taking up valuable screen space.

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors