Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 12th July 2018

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:05:08 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "\"public-cognitive-a11y-tf\"" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2018/07/12-coga-minutes.html

From: "lisa.seeman"

Hi Folks

On tomorrows call I want to discuss the tags from The personlization task force are looking at tags to help people find the content that they can use. I made some extra proposals as well. Feel free to add more. See our google doc for comments

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kW2druI59AOuLQKjWHwcfq9RaYwAA0V0mapPCfIiLD8/edit?usp=sharing

If time we will also move forward with our design requirements at  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WcfVALVq8PS9CLXUuAfV9Op0wXvI2yJYedj5jO23GTk/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WcfVALVq8PS9CLXUuAfV9Op0wXvI2yJYedj5jO23GTk/edit>

Let me know if you would like me to add anything else to the agenda

The  teleconference information is at :  Call info for coga<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>

Time:
10 am Eastern Time

5 pm  IST

3 pm UK Time

IRC access
An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )

IRC made simple:
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on  http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga

The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname

Now you can chat while we talk.

Resource: For Reference
Home Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/

Work Statement: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/work-statement

Email Archive: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/

Wiki Main Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page

* Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

- For more on W3C use of IRC see:
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>