From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 25 September 2016 19:31
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Minimize user errors

Hi folks

I made a small change to https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/minimize-errors.html

Our addition now reads:

When an input error is detected an automatic correction is made where it is known to be reliable and possible.

and I added the definition for
known to be reliable and possible as : Identified in the WCAG techniques as possible to reliably correct

Does this seem Ok to the group?

If yes can we approve this Sc?

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>