RE: Timed Events SC For Review

Thank you so much Thad for giving me a chance to see how it should be done.   Here am I being a bit picky as it looks so good so I apologise in advance.

I have just one query as a point of guidance for developers etc and I may have missed the answer - how long or short is 'shorter' in "Where financial or sensitive information<http://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/timed-events.html#dt-sensitive-information> is at risk the time out can be shorter.@@"

"Timing adjustable: The function to turn off, adjust or extend the timing are controlled by simple action …"

could possibly be

"Timing adjustable: The functions to turn off, adjust or extend the timing are controlled by simple actions …"

or

" Timing adjustable: The function to turn off, adjust or extend the timing is controlled by a simple action …"

"The the user is allowed to extend the time…" - delete the extra 'the'

Many thanks once again.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan