Where is w3c stuff too hard..

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:59:38 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "Jamie Knight" <jamie.knight@bbc.co.uk>, "debra" <debra@ruhglobal.com>

            Hi folksI know a lot if us struggle with using the w3c technology and processes. I would like to set up s page for feedback and suggesting that we can give to the w3c so they can make it easier for us and encourage participation. Would a google doc be a good way to collect this feedback? Is it ok for the low vision and blind members. All the bestLisa SeemanLinkedIn, Twitter