proposal to publish it the gap analysis/roadmap with the improved tables

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 11:15:52 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks

The user tables of the gap analysis/roadmap  are at a much much better place then they were when we first requested that they should be published.
I have also spell checked them :)

As the gap analysis is not yet published anyway, I would like to propose we  publish it with the improved tables.
(I know they still need work and more input from the task force but they are much better.)

See https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html (new version - much much better)
and https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/#roadmap---tables-of-user-needs (old version)

Please send +1 to approve or -1 (with the reason) to disagree.

Thanks and...