Online Safety SC

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:42:53 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

As you requested, I updated the Online Safety SC text to:
"Do not automatically choose options that may disadvantage users without their approval, or add mechanisms that are likely to confuse users in a way that may do them harm." I believe I have included the other reworded text. Let me know if you want anything else.
See: https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/safety.html

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.