Online Safety Success Criteria

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 17:52:53 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa and All,

I just created a page for the Online Safety success criteria<https://github.com/w3c/coga/blob/master/extension/safety.html>. I based all of its text on the Keeping Users Safe Online issue paper<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/2015Jan/att-0045/coga-safety-issue-paper__vers2_.html>. As best I could, given the issue-paper text, I followed the WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria Requirements<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_Success_Criteria>.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.