Re: copyediting

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:13:21 +0200
To: "Thad C" <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: "Jim Smith" <smithjs@atos.net>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "McSorley" <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>, "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>

            Yes, fantastic. Can you see which ones are not yet done? Put in the googledocs when you start editing one so we do not have any conflicts.All the bestLisa SeemanLinkedIn, Twitter---- On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:30:46 +0200  Thaddeus .<inclusivethinking@gmail.com> wrote ----Let me know if there is help needed in any area. We have an American holiday so I have some available time. Best, Thaddeus  On Nov 24, 2016 10:27 AM, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote:Hi John and JanIs there any updates on the copyediting.. I would like to submit items to WCAG and it takes longer then I had thought.Thanks for all the hard work!All the bestLisa SeemanLinkedIn, Twitter