From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2016 4:13 PM
To: Thad C <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: Jim Smith <smithjs@atos.net>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>; McSorley <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>; Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Subject: Re: copyediting

Yes, fantastic.
Can you see which ones are not yet done? Put in the googledocs when you start editing one so we do not have any conflicts.

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:30:46 +0200 Thaddeus .<inclusivethinking@gmail.com<mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com>> wrote ----

Let me know if there is help needed in any area. We have an American holiday so I have some available time.

Best,
Thaddeus