Re: next set of SC

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 13:22:24 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>

Hi Folks

I put in changes from the comments for the success criteria numbers 21 -29. Now the comments from the first 29 success criteria are addressed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

Let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed within the next 48 hours

(Apologies for the shorter time frame (going for the minium here) but I want to start submitting to WCAG.
If you need more time let me know. Anything substantive or that I thought might be controversial, I have sent to the list.

---- On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:52:40 +0200 lisa.seeman &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi Folks

I put in changes from the comments for the first 10 success criteria

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

Please let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed