next10 SC

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 01:06:37 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks

I put in changes from the comments for the success criteria numbers 10 -20. Now the comments from the first 20 success criteria are addressed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

Let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed within the next 5 days

---- On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:52:40 +0200 lisa.seeman &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi Folks

I put in changes from the comments for the first 10 success criteria

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

Please let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed