Re: Important - new call info for the call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, May 11, 2015

Following today's call's Webex experience, I need to correct one Webex
option ...

Janina Sajka writes:
> Lisa, Everyone:
>
> Please note there are quite a few options for joining a Webex call,
> including the COGA call.
>
> In addition to what Lisa has specified, you can also:
>
> 	*	Use one of the many in country local access phone
> 	*	numbers to dial into Webex:
> 	http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

This does NOT work, unfortunately. The W3C Webex conference codes are
not accessible via this particular Webex interface.

Sorry for the bad info!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200